- Brazil: 25-40%
- Costa Rica: 40-65%
- India: 65-90%
- Korea: 30-45%
- Malaysia: 65-80%
- Mexico: 40-65%
- Singapore: 30-45%
- Taiwan: 40-55%
- Thailand: 50-70%
- Turkey: 50-65%
According to these percentages we can assure that it is cheaper to have a medical treatment done outside of the United States, but we also have to keep in mind the flying costs to other countries and the difference between those countries is that it´s 50% cheaper to fly to Mexico than to any other country.
Reasons for coming to these destinations:
- Support of the government in the private sector of healthcare
- International accreditation, quality and transparency
- International patient flow
- Low costs on medical procedures
- Social stability
- Tourism Infrastructure
- Reputation for clinical excellence
- Healthcare innovation and achievement
- Medical best practices and medical technology
- Medical staff well-trained and experienced
Cancer treatment: The high tech facilities in Mexico help people fight against cancer with the best quality centers that can be comparable to the facilities in the United States.
facilities in the best area in the beautiful city of Guadalajara Mexico.