- Find out what choices you have, which country is the best option for your surgery, keep in (City, clinics, hospitals, doctors, travel, hotels, etc.)
- Choose the best country for your treatment. (Consider culture, language, weather, costs, and easy travel.)
- Compare prices, benefits, security, and accessibility.
- Research the doctor´s webpages, blogs, and find out more about doctors, clinics, treatments and hospitals. (Credentials and certifications)
- Some places might seem cheaper than others, be fully informed of what is included in the price. (Surgery, accommodation, transportation)
- Ask everything that comes to mind like: who will perform your surgery and what will happen in case of a complication.
- Read everything in the contract, ask about payments, and investigate the exchange rate and any additional costs.
- Make a list if necessary, of questions for the doctor that will perform your surgery.
- Prepare all necessary documents prior to your departure. (Passport, visa if necessary, insurance policies, prescriptions, payments, etc.)
- Notify your family or close friends about your upcoming surgery and let them know where you will be staying at, Bring someone along to help you with the recovery, try to enjoy the trip.
lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014
10 Steps you should follow for a medical treatment in another country
Ask for a quotation at our US and & Canada toll free at 1800 099 0387
or send us an email to email@example.com
for a virtual video consultation with one of our board certified surgeons.
Visit our website at www.salutaris.mx and a visual 360º tour of our
facilities in the bes t area in the beautiful city of Guadalajara Mexico.
Publicado por Edgar en 12:35
Etiquetas: aesthetic surgery, cosmedic surgery, cosmetic surgery, guadalajara, medical certifications, medical tourism, plastic surgery in mexico, quality and price surgery